Berness Mountain Dog, etc.
$90 and up
Goldens, Airedales, etc.
$70 and up
Cocker Spaniel, Cockapoo, Shih Tzu, etc.
$60 and up
Yorkshire Terrier, etc.
$45 - 60
|Nail Trimming only:||$10.00|
|Paw Trimming & Nails only:||$15.00|
- Additional costs may apply if extra time is spent due to the temperament of the dog or heavily matted dogs.
- Every step will be taken to ensure your dog is not subjected to any undue pain and discomfort while de-matting.
- If the coat is heavily matted it may be in the best interest of the dog to remove the coat.
- Please allow 2 - 3 hours for the full grooming process.
- Be sure that your dog's best interest, comfort and happiness are our #1 priority.
- For more information, you can also email us at email@example.com
Complete Skin Analysis
Check your pups skin for any conditions that can indicate underlying health problems.
Brush out and/or Clipping
Get rid of pesky mats and have your dog's coat looking and feeling fresh again.
Cleaning of the ears
Gently clean your pups ears with medicated cotton balls and remove excess hair from the canal to avoid infections.
Trimming of the Nails
Keep your pups nails nice and short to prevent painful breaks, and to keep it comfy for those pup and human cuddles.
Bathing with our Hypoallergenic Shampoo
Pups n' Suds use only the best hypoallergenic shampoos to avoid irritation.
Velocity Dried and Re-Brushed
We use only room temperature air to dry your pup so there's no chance of them overheating.
We also offer special treatments
Flea and Skunk Baths
Get sprayed? Dog been itching? We offer skunk and flea baths for these times.
** Please notify us if your dog has fleas.
Medicated Shampoos for Dry, Itchy Coats
If your pup has particularly sensitive skin or skin conditions we offer a medicated shampoo.